Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Confessional 6-10-11



Photobucket




I Confess.. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred and I think I've finally accepted the fact that I can modify what I need to no matter what Jillian Michaels says on the DVD. I'm a closet perfectionist and went into it trying to do everything perfect. However, at my fitness level and with my injuries, that is just not gonna happen. Today is Day 10 on level 1 and tomorrow I move on to level 2! I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking it out and continuing on with this challenge and I have many blogging and My Fitness Pal friends to thank for keeping me motivated and accountable.


I Confess.. that I totally love Swamp People ! I mean, seriously.. I want to hang out with these guys!


(I had a picture to put here, however, blogger is being a butt and won't let me!)


I Confess.. that I've been letting my kids stay up until the wee hours of the morning since they have been on summer vacation. Really, till like 3-4 o'clock in the morning. Then, I let them sleep until they wake up. Which usually isn't until 2pm. in the afternoon. It's kinda like they are still in school since it's quite all morning and half the afternoon. Does this make me a bad mama? Not in their eyes!


I Confess.. that I had a very bad moment this week when The Man's parents showed up at my door unannounced and unexpected. I have serious issues with his mom. His whole family, to be exact. They love to contribute to anything that he should not do, make excuses for him, lie for him, encourage him and every time he has done something horrible in our relationship it has been while he was doing something with his family. I have already blocked them all from my facebook account and made it clear to them just to leave me alone. So, when the parents showed up at my door, I let them in (which I thought was pretty nice of me considering) and then went to my room and shut the door till they left. I thought that by moving to a different state they would at least be less meddling, however over the last year they have found at least four occasions to totally interfere and cause trouble. Even driving here to pick The Man up for a supposed 2 day visit that led to over a week of him being gone with no word, no nothing and lies from every one of his family members as to where he could possibly be. Anyway, I don't really feel bad about it. They have done it to themselves. I can't stand sneaks, liars and back-stabbers.


I Confess.. that I may have to take a nap today. I'm so tired! But, I hate the thought of sleeping the day away when it's so nice and quiet and I should be doing something else!